We will be celebrating our 6th class graduation this Wednesday 24th at 6:30pm.
We have prepared some guidelines which we would ask you to follow on the evening.
- It is not necessary for pupils to wear their school uniform/tracksuit.
- We request that pupils are accompanied by their parents/guardians ONLY.
- Each pupil will go to one of the individually marked spots towards the front of the yard and stand there.
- Parents will stand on the marked spots towards the back of the yard .
- This will ensure 2 metre social distancing.
- There will be a short graduation ceremony, followed by the collection of the graduation packs.
- Each child's name will be called and they will collect their pack and return to stand with their accompanying adults.
- A final goodbye will be given and people can disperse through both school exits.
Please adhere to social distancing on arrival and departure as everyone's health and safety is in our best interest.
We look forward to seeing you all there!